About Windmill Hill School
120 place special school for children and young people with a range of special education needs and disabilities (SEND) primarily difficulties with cognition and learning:
- Severe and complex learning difficulties
- Moderate learning difficulties
Learners may also have a range of other needs:
- Communication and interaction
- Sensory and physical
- Social and emotional
Working in close partnership with Woodlands Secondary Special School, Lady Zia Werner and Richmond Hill Primary Special Schools.
Working towards Luton council's vision for special educational need and disabilities (SEND):
- Supporting children and young people with SEND
- Develop a range of quality local provision
- Enable children and young people to play, learn, live and work within their local communities
- Preparing children and young people, aged 0-25, for their adulthood where they can live and work in Luton as independently as possible.