Our values are very important to us:
The trustees have a clear vision for education in our schools:
- To create a learning journey from 0 to 25, for all children and young people
- For every child to become confident, capable, resilient, aspirational members of their communities.
- All learners will be challenged to be
- Responsible Citizens
- Successful Learners
- Confident Individuals
- To develop an effective learning community that provides an excellent education for our pupils through highly effective collaboration based upon mutual support and challenge, across special and mainstream schools
Wellbeing in our Trust
Health and wellbeing is everyone’s responsibility, and we encourage an open and honest culture whereby anyone can discuss any issues they may have.
We are all affected by poor physical and mental health at times during our lives, and it is important the appropriate support is available in a timely manner.
The Trustees of Creating Tomorrow take the health and wellbeing of all employees seriously and are committed to supporting our staff. The Trustees ensure that support for staff is available through:
- Effective line management
- Commitment to reducing workload
- Supportive and professional working environments
- Employee support programs